We love London and our aim is to find the best properties for our clients in and around the central hubs of the city, typically acting in Zone 2 and its borders. London is a series of individual markets driven by local factors which influence price growth, such as proximity to transport, new employment hubs, University campuses, and new shopping and cultural districts.
Following the successful 2012 Olympic Games, London is a hub of regeneration projects, transport infrastructure improvements and cultural shifts creating new hotspots and reviving once-forgotten areas. With this revival come many new property buying opportunities for existing Londoners and those new to the capital.
Buyers in London come from all over the globe with differing buying objectives, whether it is the professional looking to be closer to work, the young family aiming to balance work and family life, the new student from abroad seeking accommodation, or the investor looking to take advantage of rental growth prospects (the increasing cost of a deposit is fuelling demand for rented accommodation in the capital).
London in numbers:
- 8,174,100 – London’s population at last census (2011)
- 13,466 – people per sq mile in London
- 140 – number of trains per hour that will pass through Farringdon station upon completion of Crossrail in 2017
- 43 – number of London universities
- 3 – number of times London has hosted the Summer Olympic Games
London property in numbers:
- xx% – percentage of UK buyers in London in 2012
- £xxx – average price per sq ft in London in 2012
- £xxx – total value of transactions in 2012
- 25.6% – Forecast price growth in 5 years to 2017 according to Savills
- 26.4% – Forecast rental growth in 5 years to 2017 according to Savills
London is a constantly growing and evolving cultural hub but the supply of quality homes has not kept pace with the demand for quality properties. Therefore knowledge is key to putting yourself in the best position to find your perfect home. We invest in building relationships with the key players in the market so that our clients can be in that position too.